Eastlyn Golf Course & The Greenview Inn offers the perfect venue for a golfing excursion, whether you’re looking for a tournament, visiting as part of a special event or just want to spend an afternoon out on the links.
ONE WITH NATURE
Our natural habitat offers the perfect place for wildlife to live. How many can you find while golfing? Owls, catbirds, bluebirds, bull-frogs, bass, goldfish & Koi, whitetail deer, horse chestnut, saucer magnolia, “summer sweet” and the prehistoric looking snapper turtle.
Daily Tee Times
Enjoy a round of golf by reserving your slot or stopping by and just walk on.
Walk or Ride
Ride only until June of 2022. Carts available for Seniors and Disabled Golfers.
The grounds at Eastlyn are always in top condition for your game. Just 9 or all 18.
Everything you need can be found at the Eastlyn Pro Shop. From equipment to lessons. Hours: 7am-7pm, Monday-Sunday (In-Season) / 7am-4pm, Monday-Sunday (Off-Season and Weather Permitting)
At Eastlyn Golf Course & The Greenview Inn, we are committed to offering all of our guests a family feel. Each member of our staff goes over and beyond for our golfers, and we always provide excellent service, which can be witnessed at the 19th watering hole.
Club memberships, electric carts, pull carts, club rentals, practice putting green and sand trap, pro shop, private golf lessons, and The Greenview Inn golfer’s lounge and restaurant, which offers a healthy gourmet menu and bar. Stop in for a cold beverage, maybe a sandwich, relax and let us complete your golfing experience at Eastlyn Golf Course and The Greenview Inn!.
- 9 holes walking – $28.00
- 18 holes walking – $38.00
Military Active/ Veteran, Law Enforcement, Fire, Senior & Junior Greens Fees:
- 9 holes walking – $25.00
- 18 holes walking – $35.00
- Riding Cart – $10.00 NJ Sales tax included
- Pull Cart – $5.00 NJ Sales tax included
- Shirts – $25.00 plus 6.625% NJ Sales Tax
- Hats – $15.00 plus 6.625% NJ Sales Tax
- Single Membership – $1,500.00
- Senior (Age 72 and up)/ Veteran Membership – $1,000.00 (72 + Years)
- Couples Membership – $2,000.00
- Junior Membership – $750.00 (10 yrs. – 16 yrs.)
- Corporate Membership – $5,000.00 (100 golf passes & riding carts)
- Active Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS Membership – $1,000.00
All Memberships include riding cart and a 10% Food & Beverage Discount
Tee Times – Pro Shop 856-691-5558, ext. 1.
Mike Zerra, Director of Golf
Golf Lessons, Group Outings, Kids Golf Instruction/ Summer Camps, Call Mike Zerra.
- No Singles, unless open tee box.
- Twosomes will be paired with other twosomes. Starter’s discretion.
- Please follow all golf course etiquette. Replace all divots & repair all ball marks.
Need More Registration Information?
Call the Pro Shop at 856-691-5558 for a membership application or register below.
Golf Tournament Info
- Call the pro shop for dates and assistance
- Decide the type of start, the scoring format, special rules and prizes
- Group all players into foursomes
- Observe starting times
- Follow proper golf ethics making sure your golfers are aware of general course rules
- Total number of tournament players must be given to pro-shop a minimum of 24 hours in advance if no food or refreshments are being offered; 7 days in advance if the Greenview Inn is providing food and refreshments.